Athletic Clearance Information
If your student is planning to participate in any of our athletic programs during the 2020-21 school year (including Cheer), a complete set of medical, permission and emergency information forms must be on file with us.
If that paperwork is not completed and on file, your student-athlete will not be considered “cleared” for participation (practices or games).
Everything is done electronically:
- Please go to the website: www.AthleticClearance.com and create an account
- From there you can fill in, upload or sign all the necessary paperwork, which will then automatically be submitted to the Athletic Department
- Attached is a step-by-step explanation on how to start your Athlete Clearance account
- Once received, we will review and clear your student-athlete
- If anything is incomplete or missing, you will receive an email with further instruction
Please note: we recognize that a group of students have already completed a portion of the paperwork. OUTSIDE OF THE PHYSICAL, we are asking you to please re-do and re-submit all of the required documents.