The community is important to St. Bernard High School. Active participation and collaboration between Parents, Faculty, and Staff are critical to the success of our innovative learning environment that nurtures every student. The Parent Association (PA) promotes and helps to advance the welfare of St. Bernard High School, while coordinating the volunteer fundraising activities. All parents and guardians of St. Bernard High School students are members and we encourage you to attend the monthly PA meetings and events throughout the year.
To contact a PA Officer or share ideas and feedback, please send an email to ParentAssociation@stbernardhs.org
Parent Volunteer Hours
MobileServe is SBHS Parent Association’s service hour tracking system. It’s currently accessible from any Internet connected device via http://app.mobileserve.org , and is currently available on the App store.
Please complete the following steps to start tracking your hours!
- Click this link: http://app.mobileserve.org
- Click Sign Up
- Enter your name, birthdate, St. Bernard High School, your email address and a password of your choosing. Please note: only one email address per family may be registered. Both parents must use the same MobileServe account regardless of marital status. Families with students in multiple grades need only one account.
- Upload your profile picture.
- Enter the organizational code 4F7950
to affiliate with the SBHS Parent Association.
- Find us on the App Store!
- Start volunteering and sharing your story!
Service verification requires your supervisor's signature or email address and a picture of the receipt for any purchased goods.
$20 of donated goods = 1 service hour.
Please remember, SBHS cannot update or make corrections to your service hours. It is up to each parent to accurately input your service hours.
Please note, each family must complete 25 hours by May 1, 2021 or your FACTS account will be charged $25 per unserved hour.
- Use the "SignUp.com" button to see a current list of service opportunities.
- Use the "Aeries SIS" button to access student grades and teacher comments
- Use the "Student/Parent Handbook" to access information on school rules
- Use the "FACTS" button to set up your parent account for tuition and fees
- Use the "MobileServe" button to set up your account and log all service hours