Please visit St. Bernard High School and be a Viking for a day! Our shadow dates for the 2018-2019 school year:
Friday, September 21 (8:30 am - 1:30 pm)
Thursday, October 25 (8:30 am- 1:30 pm)
Friday, November 9 (8:30 am - 1:30 pm)
Friday, December 7 (8:30 am - 1:40 pm)
- During their visit, students will visit at least three classes, and have lunch with their SBHS host.
- Please drop off your son or daughter at 8:00 am at the Main Office. There will be a staff member to greet them. Shortly thereafter, their host will come to get them.
- Students can purchase a snack during the break, and St. Bernard High School will provide the student with a ticket for a complimentary lunch.
- Once the day is concluded, you may pick up the student in the Main Office.
- We ask that students wear a white collar shirt and dark or khaki colored pants. Students are encouraged to wear their current school uniform as well. Please, no tank tops, bare midriffs, hats and hooded sweatshirts.
Please call us to schedule your shadow day and we look forward to your student joining us!
Office of Admissions