Please visit St. Bernard High School and be a Viking for a day!
Friday, September 27
Thursday, October 17
Friday, November 8
Friday, December 6
During their visit, students will visit at least three classes, and have lunch with their SBHS host.
- Please drop off your son or daughter at 8:00 am at the Main Office if the shadow day is Monday- Thursday.
- If the shadow day is on a Friday, please drop your child off at 8:30 am at the Main Office. There will be a staff member to greet them. Shortly thereafter, their host will come to get them.
- Students can purchase a snack during the break, and St. Bernard High School will provide the student with a complimentary lunch.
- Once the day is concluded, you may pick up the student in the Main Office.
- We ask that students wear a collar shirt and dark or khaki colored pants. If students wear jeans, no holes or rips. Students are encouraged to wear their current school uniform as well. Please, no tank tops, bare midriffs, hats and hooded sweatshirts.
Please call us to schedule your shadow day and we look forward to your student joining us!
Office of Admissions